How to Use Face book Business Ads Manager: A Step-by-Step Guide
As a business owner, perhaps you have seen Facebook Business Ads Manager before, but you don’t know how you can benefit from it. Face book Business Manager is where you’ll find the Facebook business tools, and where you can manage your Facebook advertising and marketing initiatives.
If you use Facebook for your business, you are sure to benefit from the use of Facebook Business Manager. It helps to keep your Facebook business safe, centralized, and well-organized. If you aren’t using it because you don’t know how to set it up, continue reading and we’ll show you how to do it.
Create your Facebook Business Manager account
The first thing that you’ll need to do is create or use an existing personal Facebook profile to verify your identity. However, your partners and coworkers will not have access to your account.
- Enter your name, your business name, and the email you’ve created for your business. This is the email that you’ll manage your Facebook Business Manager account from. Click NEXT.
- Enter your business details, such as your phone number, address, and website information. You have to state if you’re using the Business Manager account for your own business or if you are using it to offer services to other businesses. Click SUBMIT
- Check your email for a message that reads: Confirm your business email. Then CLICK NOW
Add Facebook Business Pages
At this point, you can add your existing FB business pages or you can create new ones. If you manage pages for clients or other businesses, you may request access to their pages. When using Business Manager to manage someone else’s FB pages and ads, use the Add Page option, instead of the Request Access option. You shouldn’t limit your client’s access to their account information. This could be bad business. This is something that you’ll want to keep in mind.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to add your Facebook page.
- On the Business Manager dashboard, click ADD PAGE. When the pop-up box appears, click ADD PAGE a second time.
- Type the name of your FB business page. Then click ADD PAGE. Your request will be automatically approved.
- Whenever you have several FB pages connected to your FB Business Manager, you won’t be able to remove them. Only add accounts that you own. You can still access a client’s account through REQUEST ACCESS.
When you are already using Facebook ads, follow the below steps to link existing ad accounts:
- Go to the Business Manager dashboard and click ADD AD ACCOUNT then enter a second time. Enter the ad account ID (find it in Ads Manager)
- Hire someone to Help Manage Your Facebook Assets
It certainly isn’t easy trying to handle your Facebook marketing on your own, as it can be very time-consuming. However, Facebook Business Manager enables you to add team members.
- Click ADD PEOPLE from your Business Manager Dashboard
- When the pop-up box appears, enter the appropriate information.